● Data Structures (COMP 1320)
● Ability to program in Python
Through this course, students should be able to
● design a database using appropriate normal forms
● apply the theory of relational algebra to write queries using Structured Query Language (SQL)
● build a client application that dynamically queries and updates databases
● appreciate the foundational infrastructure for database management systems
Teitelman, Lawrence. (2021, Spring), Syllabus, COMP 3563-D1 Database Systems, Stern College for Women, Yeshiva University.
*This is constructed from limited available data and may be imprecise.