SCW course syllabus / YU only
GENERAL EDUCATION GOALS:
• Practice skills in close reading and interpretation
• Express ideas in writing
• Engage with secondary research
GOALS OF THE COURSE:
• Practice the skills of close reading of literature
• Explore literary interpretation
• Write a thesis-driven essay using claims and evidence structure
• Write a thesis-driven essay incorporating secondary research
• Understand the main developments in British literature through the twentieth
O'Malley, S. (2022, Spring). ENGL 3733: Development of British Novel III. Stern College for Women, Yeshiva University.
*This is constructed from limited available data and may be imprecise.