The collection's logo Formerly the sole newspaper of Stern College for Women. As of November 22, 1998, The Observer became The Yeshiva University Observer. In recent years, writers from Wilf Campus have occasionally contributed to this newspaper. Their names are duly noted in the staff listing of each issue as well as in their bylines . Founded by the women of Yeshiva University’s Stern College in 1958, The Yeshiva University Observer is the independent newspaper of Stern College for Women, Sy Syms School of Business,and Yeshiva University. The YU Observer is an independent student publication, self-funded and published on a monthly basis throughout the academic year. Views expressed in The YU Observer are those of the writers and do not necessarily reflect those of the editorial board or the student body, faculty, and administration of Yeshiva University. All The YU Observer content is copyrighted and may not be reprinted without permission. Please visit us at our website: YUObserver.org